From August 25 to August 30, 2018 in ONPU in the territory of the sports complex "Chaika", pos. Carolino-Bugaz will host the 49th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Problems of quality, durability of gear drives and mechanical drive" ZP-2018, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of ONPU
The conference is organized by the NTU "Kharkov Polytechnic Institute" in conjunction with the Odessa National Polytechnic University. The co-organizers of the conference are the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the National University "Lvivska Politechnica", the National Aerospace University. Zhukovsky "KhAI", LLC "NII" Reductor, PJSC NKMZ, PJSC GSKTI and other organizations of Ukraine, Spain, Germany, Slovakia, Poland, Bulgaria, Belarus, Azerbaijan.
The ZP Conference is one of the oldest in Ukraine, namely, in 2018 it will be already the forty-ninth. On the topic, it coincides with such world-famous conferences as the International Conference on Gears and Transmissions, held regularly under the auspices of the Technical University of Munich, as well as the International Conference on Power Transmissions conducted by the Balkan Power Transmission Association.
The main issues proposed for discussion are:
- fundamental and applied fundamentals of the synthesis of the geometry of gears, computer modeling and new schemes for shaping the surfaces of teeth;
- mathematical modeling of kinematics and dynamics of gears, mechanical drive in general; methods of studying the stress-strain state of teeth, the issues of strength of gears and elements of mechanical drive;
- theoretical bases of design, testing, manufacturing and control technology, experience in operating gears and mechanical drives;
- creation of energy-saturated gear drives and energy-efficient machines and units based on them for various industries;
- development of theory, methods and algorithms for optimization and automated design of gears and drives based on them;
- further development of standardization of gears calculations based on improved calculation models.
The working languages of the conference are Russian, Ukrainian, English. The texts of the reports recommended by the program and organizing committee of the conference for publication are published in the form of articles in the collections of scientific works "Vestnik NTU" KhPI ", series" Problems of mechanical drive. " The collection is included in the list of DAK, the database Ulrich's Periodicals Directory (New Jersey, USA), is indexed in Google Academia.
Everyone is invited to participate! Tel. for reference (705) 84-92, cafe. MDM, prof. Gutirya S.